Government relations & Public affairs
It is necessary to know and understand the current political, socioeconomic and regulatory developments of a country in order to be able to optimally defend the interests of any organization.
The political and regulatory environment can provide opportunities but at the time represent threats. This is why we help our clients to develop and reinforce their relations with public institutions and third parties; to detect risks and benefits; and to establish and manage priorities in issues of interest.
We provide our clients with customized tools and strategies, so that they can take part of the policy-making, and also with support for advocating their interests before the local, regional, national or EU public administrations, as well as with third parties.
Our clients will therefore have at their disposal, in advance, the tools they need to defend their interests. This gives them the chance of anticipating any legislation from the European institutions to be adopted at national level.
- Strategic advice
- Legislative monitoring.
- Analysis of public and sectoral policies.
- Stakeholder mappings.
- Analysis of institutional, social and political environments.
- Elaboration of corporate and institutional materials.
- Agenda management – Programme of contacts and meetings.
- Development and management of institutional campaigns.
- On and offline institutional communication.
- Partnerships with third parties.
- Institutional events.